Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Road Trippin' 2012

My new Felt.  Fast.

I had less time this summer so I had to squeeze in my annual tour this past week.  Unfortunately, the bike  I had been racing/touring on all summer had a cracked BB shell I discovered cleaning on the Thursday before I was s'posed to leave (reason #21 to not clean your bike...).  So we (Andy at Mighty) put this new Felt together.  I promptly raced it the next day (again, not the correct way to do things...) to sort out the bugs.  It is fast.

sunday: Atomic Road Race to break it in. New bike issues sorted... 
monday: White Rock to Spences Bridge, BC 268km
tuesday: Spences Bridge to Williams Lake, BC 265km
wednesday: Williams Lake to Prince George, BC 233km
thursday: drink beer
friday: drink more beer
saturday: Prince George to Clinton, BC 404km 
sunday: Clinton to Lillooet, BC 106km (sort of a rest day... though 40 degree heat is ugly)
monday: Lillooet to Vancouver, via Duffy Lake  255km


Two views just above the excellent and very hot campgrounds at Seton Lake (just outside Lillooet).


Lots of Summer left kids.  Go have some fun!


1 comment:

meat said...

awesome. and that bike: fast.